As a woman, fashion is everything! Every fashion piece you put on says a lot about your personality, character, and style, so it is very essential that you choose them wisely. However, it’s very difficult to keep up with all fashion trends as new styles from around the world evolve every day from different fashion houses and brands. You only have to choose the classy pieces that fit and those that suit your style.
Here is a list of top apparels to help you start your year in grand style, starting with the timeless pieces:
- Jean pieces: Jean pieces, whether we like it or not, has carved its name in the fashion industry and plans to stay for a very long time. Fashion jean outfits are the top choice when looking for outfits for casual occasions. Jean trousers and skirts are commonly used. Recently, the evolution of jean bags and shoes have seemed to take over the market right now. The wonderful thing about jean pieces is that it is not color selective, it can go with almost any material and skin tone. So ensure you get yourself various jean pieces to add to your collection this year, including jean jackets. Speaking of jackets…
- Jackets/Blazers: These fashion pieces are a life saver. They are one of those clothes that can be worn over almost anything to save bad fashion days. Not only does it give one this chic, classy and professional look, but it can go with almost anything. Black, red and white jackets are preferable, but any color will do.
- Fitted gown: You can never go wrong with a fitted gown. In whatever color they come in (black and red colors are commonly used), fitted gowns are one fashion item that serves multiple purposes like academic events, lectures, weddings, paper presentations, seminars, workshops, and the like. It also comes in various designs and forms- it can be long sleeved or without a sleeve. Plus, it fits people of all body shapes and types and varies in length and type of material used.
- Long sleeve shirts: This multidimensional apparel works for both men and women in all types of situations. It usually gives people this professional and classy look while allowing them to be comfortable at any occasion, even though it is just a casual hang out with friends. Ladies can wear this with almost anything, a pair of jean trouser or skirt (now you see where they come in), or just normal trouser or skirt. It comes in various colors, so choose wisely and combine accordingly. The more you have, the better.
- Suits: Who says women cannot rock suits? This, my friends, will last till the end of time. Fashion experts normally advise people to have at least one set of suit piece in his/her closet, both for men and women. This is because it serves different purposes, from seminars to weddings to business meetings. One important thing to consider in this is its ability to fit. Suits are clothes that can be worn for a very long time, so it is important that you look for one that fits and is well tailored. You can purchase it in various colors. Most people stick with black, grey, white and navy blue as other colors may look too trendy and loud, but go wherever your style calls.
- Floral dresses: These dresses will never go out of fashion, as they will continue to evolve into various designs that will last. Although they are usually worn to beach events, it can be worn anywhere especially on very bright and sunny days. There are many readymade pieces around, but it is also better to have one tailored specially for you.
- Off-shoulder tops: This top has saved lives. It gives people this nice and elegant look even when they are on a low budget. For those that do not like too much skin exposed, most tops are adjustable to suit your style and needs. It is produced in different colors and varies in price. So get it and thank me later!
- Fitted tops: This is applicable to both men and women. There is no one in this world that doesn’t look good in a fitted top, especially the tops that have creative and inspiring messages on it. It is very good for women who want to show off their gorgeous feminine shape, and it goes with almost anything, from fitted jean trousers and sweatpants to skirts. It all depends on the color.
- Palazzo trouser: Ever seen those trousers with big flays at the end? You know what I mean. It is not a new phenomenon when styles from the 80s and 90s are being reinvented in the fashion world, and palazzo trousers are one of it. Popular in the olden days, this style has been modernized to suit current world fashion trends and is so far, making progress. The beauty of this outfit is that it suits almost everybody, and is mostly worn with off-shoulder tops. Buy this and see the beauty. What are friends for?
- Jumpsuits: This apparel has clearly saved a lot of disastrous mornings, as it has eased women all around the world from their daily struggles of combining outfits to fit. It is made up of a trouser and top of any sleeve length and is worn by many females. There are also nicker forms of it, and they are made with different materials. It is one apparel that needs to be in every woman’s wardrobe.
So there you have it, guys! Every individual has his/her own unique sense of style, so you should find yours as well. The good thing about these wearables is that they are not price-choking. Many quality products are sold at affordable prices, so it is easy for one to afford them while still staying on a budget. So purchase these pieces on your next shopping outing, and don’t forget to add essential wardrobe accessories like bags, shoes, cuff, scarves, wristwatches, and a host of others too numerous to mention.